These are very doable, and easier than you think:
- Your outfit: This isn’t the morning to cut the price tag from your new top. You’ll be standing in a pile of rejected bottoms and not one minute closer to being dressed. Your best bet is to opt for a dress. Not just any dress, of course – it should be comfortable, the right fit for your shape, and will make you feel good.
- Your accessories: Since you don’t have a minute to spare, keep your jewelry simple. Add a statement necklace for some “wow” factor or twirl a pretty scarf around your neck to instantly brighten your outfit. If you’re sporting major bed head, brush your hair into a sleek ponytail and wear a fabulous pair of earrings.
- Your skin: If ever there was a perfect time for tinted moisturizer, this is it. It will give your skin an even texture, and you won’t have to spend ten minutes ensuring that it’s perfect. Hydration is key, and the moisturizing elements will keep your face feeling fresh all day.
- Your lips: The best way to brighten up your face – aside from using an actual skin brightener – is applying a pop of colour to your lips. Steer clear of dark winter shades and opt for spring-inspired pinks and oranges.
- Your eyes: If you’re tired, then you probably have dark circles. For an instant fix, use a yellow-toned concealer and gently tap the liquid under your eyes. This will lighten the dark spots and take away any redness.
- Bonus tip: Take a white or champagne-coloured eyeliner pencil and lightly trace it along the inside corners of your eyes for a bright, wide-eyed look!